Back in business...almost....

I know I haven't posted for a while, I'm sorry. I've had a bit of a break from listing and promoting items recently because of the amount of things going on in my life recently and that will be going on for the next 6 weeks. My play opens 6 weeks today and saying that I'm bricking it is putting it mildly.

I am working on tarting up my Folksy shop and starting to list items again. I am aiming to post 1 item each day (when I finally get chance to take some photos) and making the odd post on Facebook and the blog and twitter and craftjuice and all that nonsense. Then in June I can start promoting properly when I have a reasonable amount of stock.

 I would honestly be happy with selling one or two items a month, because that would cover listing fees and it would keep down the number of items cluttering up my house. I also plan to seriously make gifts for relatives and friends rather than buy.

Well, that's it for now I think. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to start listing items....

No comments:

Post a Comment