My Garden

Yes, I realise it isn't much too look at. It's rundown and overgrown and my husband hates it. Me and the cat love it though. I didn't get a picture of him, but I'm sure he thinks he is a leopard prowling around in the Serengeti, with all the long grass.




I love sitting on the little bench next to the shed. Now the weather is getting a bit better again I want to start making the most of being able to sit outside in the evenings and weekends. I want to start appreciating little pleasures like that more, now my life should hopefully be a bit less hectic (for the time being).

Here is the oldest resident of the house and garden. It's a pear tree that has been here since I was a child and came to visit my grandparents when they lived here, but I'm not sure how long it has been here. It does seem fairly ancient. It's still good at producing pears though, maybe this year I'll get round to making some pear cider.... 





At least I managed to get a few good photos before it turned cloudy......

No comments:

Post a Comment